Support & FAQ
Do you have a question about your alarm or surveillance system? Look no further. We’ve compiled answers for the most common questions we receive.
Can’t find the answer for what you’re looking for, or have a suggestion of something we can add to make this more useful to you? Contact us with your feedback.
View the video for your keypad model below.
Enter your 4-digit code, press number 6 (bypass), then enter the two-digit zone number you want to bypass.
If there is a problem with this zone, set up a service appointment by calling Accutronic at (800) 949-3777 and select option 2.
If the keypad shows “not ready”, it probably means one of your zones needs to be checked. Press the star key (*): this will display the zone you need to check that is causing the alarm to not be ready. Check this zone, verify that doors and windows are properly closed & that there are no problems.
If there are no problems and the alarm still shows “not ready”, bypass this zone and use the alarm on the rest of your monitored areas. Then call us to set up a service appointment — (800) 949-3777, option 2.
- Call the central station and tell the operator you want to put your entire system on test mode.
- They will ask for your password, so have it ready when you call.
- Ask the central station representative to place your system on test mode for at least an hour, so you have time to properly test your system.
- Go ahead and trip the alarm, check all of your zones, etc., but be aware your alarm will still sound (it just won’t be dispatched to the authorities while in test mode).
- Once you are done, call the central station back and get your results (and let them know to put your system back into normal mode).
- If they have no results, there is an issue that needs to be resolved.
If you have an issue that needs to be resolved, reach out to Accutronic ASAP to set up a service appointment & restore your security — call (800) 949-3777, option 2.
Go to “franchisee central,” click on “retail technology,” then click on “march networks” and download the application file. Right-click & extract the file to your computer or device.
For those using March Networks systems, when you play your video, click on “evidence,” then click on either “save clip” or “save clip and transaction data.”
You will have to email us directly at [email protected] with a request to change your username and password. Because we have to notify the manufacturer directly of the change, this is — at present — the only way to change that information.